Monday, February 9, 2009

trust...so fragile


Trust. Once chipped or totally broken it does great hurt.  Lies of a son or daughter hurt no less than the lies of a priest.  The lies of the president divide the country and even several family have gotten angered by opinion. Maybe I just dont know what to do when someone disagrees with me.

any rate as I separate myself from a movement that has been a part of my life for about 10+ years, and learn a new dimension of relationship with my adult children and my newly found place in my immediate family the trust issue came up boldly in my reflections.

It is hard not to harden my heart and protect it from outside pain.  It is hard to have this all mixed up in my head and heart with no one to really talk to that will agree with me.  

*i have to find christ again and I can do that with his mother* i will be back to ponder more.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your insanity: