Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring, new lap top , and our daughter is engaged

Ahhh...my laptop blew a fuse so long ago...and I got lost without my quiet companion.  Lots of words and ideas have gotten jumbled up inside here! and now that I can face my blog again well tales continue!

Working again! Hooray! and trying to stay focused on  my ideas of  living my life ~ Courage to go ahead!
Our oldest daughter who is still very young is getting married in July! and she has taken the event by the balls (for lack of better descriptive words) and she will sleep at night for the rest of her life very pleased with the big day!  tho I must admit I do feel like an extra I remind myself I never would have thought of the things she is nor budgeted as beautifully!!  THANK YOU DEAR~

So I host my first "bridal" event this weekend and my entire house is stuck in the in betweenz in every room!
Need my blog space to think things out again


No comments:

Post a Comment

share your insanity: