president- I dont like him, he lies and manipulates with his words and I cant stand to listen to him. Dare others to listen to Rush or to Glenn Beck...challenge the man with pretty words and beware of a PiedPiper
see, I have an entirely different problem with the Prez ... his voice is SO SENSUAL (to my ears) that once he opens his mouth, I melt, buttuh, puddle on the floor, and I have absolutely NO idea what he's saying (actual content of words coming out of his mouth). Ridiculous!! But true. But it does mean I'll likely never be offended or riled up or whatever by anything he says, cuz I'll be in melted butter rivulets on some flooring surface somewhere!!! (hee)
see, I have an entirely different problem with the Prez ... his voice is SO SENSUAL (to my ears) that once he opens his mouth, I melt, buttuh, puddle on the floor, and I have absolutely NO idea what he's saying (actual content of words coming out of his mouth). Ridiculous!! But true. But it does mean I'll likely never be offended or riled up or whatever by anything he says, cuz I'll be in melted butter rivulets on some flooring surface somewhere!!! (hee)
ReplyDelete