Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blabla thursday

Love Thursdays because they are my fridays!  And this week I have worked two part time jobs, which I am so thankful for, but getting tired too.


Ok I am sure that I am the only one hearing the voices in my head.  The ones that make me anxious, or fearful, or just freakin torment me about trust.  I am never lonely though.  Sometimes they get me to do things that I other wise would NEVER do, so they aren't always bad.  Actually maybe they are not bad except when they convince me of something I HAVE to do then it makes me nervous.

Just checked out a fun site suggested by "the new 60" Patti, and well it was pretty darn accurate except the tail part LOL ~ but the photo she has up will brighten any day!

3 comments:

  1. Hay, thanks for the shout out. Hope leaving the tail off wasn't too critical. My pig had me perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great cartoon... got a chuckle out of me.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

share your insanity: