Tuesday, January 12, 2010

up why the hell am i up

we made it to the gym sunday and again monday!  It was pretty crowded monday though so we got split up.  I walked around and did the wieghts and got fat burning, ass building  elliptical workout as well.  But alone. 

At work I am in a room alone.  Occassionaly my boss will need to tell me something but not often.  I drive around doing errands alone, and then get home and home alone until 6.  Now we go to the gym and we have been able to talk while there but not yesterday.    Guess that is why I am up with rambling words wandering thru my head. 

Still bugged by the freakin cpap machine my dear uses

Monday it was below 30 degrees, my work has no heat and no hot water and monday it had no toilet as well!!  Toilet should be fixed today, temperatures outside will be a bit better, but I only know of one job in there for me to do so we are looking at maybe 3 to 4 hours of work....it is going to be a tiny paycheck.  Last week I had about 14 hours and this week looks same or less. 

My home has really been on my mind lately (since surviving panic attacks)  Not much of a decorator and not much of one at all when there is no money!  But we did just get some nice hardwood floors to put down on the sunroom floor.  think I will look at some sunroom pics...

4 comments:

  1. Bob Crachet had better working conditions than you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit Bitchin...I've had a CPAP since 1995.!!
    Of course thats the last time I had sex with the wife.
    And thats about the last time that you wrote a 55!
    C'Mon Bootsy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Friday. Has it gotten any better? :) I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bootsie!

    How are you my friend? What happened to your house and the kitties?

    I hope you're feeling better. I do most things alone these days, and it's not so bad now that I have accepted my situation as a time of growth and reflection. Here's a big hug {{Boots}} and know we are never really all alone.

    ReplyDelete

share your insanity: