Is that early morning? We don't have that kind of haze much around here. The mountains tend to break it up. That or we're so badly socked in you can't find the sun.
it was sunset at fort walton beach over a year ago! guess I should'a cleaned it up a bit more, too much of a hurry! ahhh what i would give for a little beach now!
Orange skies are beautiful. I came by to say hello after seeing your comment on my blog today. I like your daughter's cake day. What a fun invention! Have a good rest of the week, my friend.
Is that early morning? We don't have that kind of haze much around here. The mountains tend to break it up. That or we're so badly socked in you can't find the sun.
ReplyDeleteit was sunset at fort walton beach over a year ago! guess I should'a cleaned it up a bit more, too much of a hurry! ahhh what i would give for a little beach now!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny - the blog I read just before this one was Alice's. My blog header is an orange sky photo I took at the beach last summer.
ReplyDeleteI have in the pastk a sunrise on a lake but at 12:36 a.m. I doubt it today!
ReplyDeleteOrange skies are beautiful. I came by to say hello after seeing your comment on my blog today. I like your daughter's cake day. What a fun invention! Have a good rest of the week, my friend.
ReplyDelete