today has been a very frustrating day...not really sure why but the readings this morning dealt with sharing kindness, and patience and perseverance. It was bound to be a day of challenge- personal challenge.This picture we took on our trip at Brasstown Mountain and it looks out toward Blood Mtn and Laurel Wolf Mountain- we explored those and on either side together. Look how beautiful it looks. you can not see the stumbles, the inclines, the lack of water, the bees, not even the beauty that peeks between the brush.
Wednesday started with frustration of being very slow at work, and working in a room where I have NO one to talk to. It is very hard to stay busy when there is nothing for me to do. It got a tad worse when I talked to our 19 yo daughter and she talks down to me. And actually shows very little interest in anything that doesnt have to do with her. She is 19 what do I expect. but it left me sad. Then when I was told to call a dentist and tell them the jobs would be there at 7 am thursday and I got a stern talking to from the lady on how we are always delivering on the day of seating...NOT TRUE but she only remembers the times that we are late not the 100+ that we have delivered on time. It made me want to cry ...I called Bobby but he didnt answer. Got strong on my own and carried on. Then when I got home from dropping off the 15 yo at dance bobby is laying on the couch with an earache and informs me that they have also given him codene for pain... DRUGS I am so damn tired of drugs and addicts and drunks... well it frustrated me. I thought we were on the same page and I guess like that view you see between the limbs now we are going to have to walk a while to find the gorgeous spots again...
We camp out again on the 31st- will be cold. It will be a short trip- Not sure what I was expecting my life to be like since it is life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
share your insanity: