
I have never woken up with such sadness over an election before. This man who can not choose sides as a senator has been elected as our president. He will appoint 2 or3 Supreme court judges, and slowly take away our freedoms and our money. I want to vomit at the stupidity of the majority of the Americans
am I the only sad one?
When I finish mourning I think I will get more involved in educating myself about our politicians especially our local one. Also I will be looking for a more conservative place to live. I am sicken in my neighbors.
My boots are wanting to walk very far right now. to a mountain home and become a recluse. Sweet Jesus where do we go from here.
When I finish mourning I think I will get more involved in educating myself about our politicians especially our local one. Also I will be looking for a more conservative place to live. I am sicken in my neighbors.
My boots are wanting to walk very far right now. to a mountain home and become a recluse. Sweet Jesus where do we go from here.
I've got my misgivings, too.
ReplyDeleteI like your metaphor about the mountain picture not showing the hardships -- the stumbles, bees, etc. That's very apt... I'll be remembering it when I'm hiking!
How did your campout go the end of Oct.?