Tuesday, May 12, 2009

windy feelings

Do you have days where you just dont like many people maybe ..
Maybe it starts with being upset with yourself...

Perhaps but it is hard to recover from one of those moments.  You feel the judgement from all sides and its not good thoughts either.
at this moment i have to remind myself that its not about feelings...that feelings are like wheat in the wind * perhaps i just need to change direction of the winds...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Boots. I'm still waiting for you to add the Followers widget, so I can sign up. The whole point of blogging is the sharing and commiserating with each other. Sorry about your dog. I'm still mourning mine who died two years ago.

    My husband put his foot down then, as you are doing. NO more dogs, he says. I still don't know about that decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i am a little blog challenged i will go see if i can find the followers widget. ;~) i still struggle working on my background.

    a friend was telling me about putting her dog down in March and now she is going to go get a new golden retriever pup--just hearing her story made me tear up. Maybe if the right dog finds me i will get her but i am not going to force it for sure.
    let me see if i can fix up my blog

    ReplyDelete

share your insanity: