Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday..twofer...

Ok I decided I needed two blogs. Ha not really sure why and it may mesh into one.  But would love to let all know that there is another.
It will be more about what a surprize! (yes I know it's spelt wrong) 50+ is and it hopefully will attract others to share their experiences and wisdom.
But my header is ROCKIN if I say so myself...up till 11:00pm making it perfect and couldnt wait to get here to look at it again!  Thank you Shabby Blog for all the freebies, and thank you Picnik for being simple enough for the simple and allowing creativity.  Now I will have a place for Mellow Mondays, or Twofer Tuesdays or Flash 55 Fridays and random funnies...then a place to ponder what I want to be when I grow up!


Some how my days just get used up!  but the back yard was in dire need of attention so I went and cut the grass and pulled the weeds out of the "islands" that use to exist.  and my allergies are really bad now!

2 comments:

  1. I split my old blog into four. Nobody visits three of them, so I guess I'll merge them back together again.
    Nice header, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh. Multiple blog disorder.

    ReplyDelete

share your insanity: