Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday 55~



One minute our daughter was with us and the next he showed up during our Christmas gathering.
Never spoke, not even his name..  His eyes were piercing, so eerie. 
One of us would scream, “You’re freaking me out, stop staring!!” Then you would hear a giggle as he knitted.










To learn more about Fun Flash Fiction Friday... check G-Man!

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/30/2009

    Absolutely hysterical! And the picture is priceless. Have a great Halloween weekend.

    You'll find 55 ~ Skipping Stones posted.

    P.S. Check your link on G-Man's, it's a little quirky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. this one gave me the giggles. we had a friend who came to a halloween party once and just stood in teh corner all night staring....creepy! funn 55!

    mine is up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really spooky.
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it. The end was a surprise. I love surprises.

    I have finished my 55.
    You’ll find it

    HERE.
    .
    But it’s a groaner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spooky and great! Unexpectedly! The photo is terrible, I mean terrific! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10/30/2009

    LOL!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bootsy...This was Awesome!
    Excellent 55 My Dear...
    I love real pics with these stories.
    Thank you for for being so fun-loving this week,
    You Rock!
    Have a Kick-Ass Week-End....G

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, lots of fun. Great picture. I hope "he" didn't gobble your daughter.

    Ghost, Goblins, Ghouls, Oh, My

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would be super funny!

    ReplyDelete

share your insanity: