Sunday, November 1, 2009

Love like a dance...




This past week I have tried to not let my emotions transfer me into a reality that causes me to be disappointed when it clashed with My Einstein’s reality.  It has totally made me aware of how easy it is for me to “create” reality with a “feeling” of joy.  The confidence that comes from feeling “comfortable” can be very intoxicating.  It is a feeling of not being vulnerable but joined in state of mind.


 A woman’s emotions or compassion can color a situation brighter or bleaker than it truly is.   I have read that it is common for a woman to place her sentiments on an event or a person and interpret it thru such a prism of colors.  Often my sentiments are so strong that they are so real and it amazes me that my interpretation can be so off a situation.

No, it is more than jealousy it is distrust that can grow stronger than an over brewed coffee.  All that is heard or observed while in this mood causes small but deep wounds. Tears fall slowly and make such noise when they hit the ground. Then the hearts that were beating as one start beating at opposing rhythms and one questions how the lead of this dance is not noticing the miss beats.

an after note: Showed My Einstein the sculpture and he didnt see ANYTHING! No couple no anything LOL~ I told him well that fits perfectly with this post. I see something so beautifully created by some one far away that mirrors my heart and he cant see the couple! LOL I finally got him to see it! oh me~

(Thank you Google for leading me to an image that was so beautiful at helping me explain visually a state of heart~ Sculpture By Nigel Mackenzie)

4 comments:

  1. I liken this to building muscle strength.. You create small painful tears in the muscle tissue, that then heal and grow stronger for the ordeal- ready to do again, and grow even stronger..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It could be that in some areas we men are just near sighted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. buffalo- I do understand the muscle building analogy but I said "tear" like in crying ;o) and I do hope both of you gentlemen understood that it has a lot to do with a woman's emotions.

    Dr. John, it has to do with different glasses for sure LOL!

    My written pondering often come out sounding like confused, I grew up in a house full of women and this man I married is teaching me everything I never knew about men! and earning a crown in heaven! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes men and women need to learn each other's languages, but it can be done.

    Book Review #5 - Merle's Door

    ReplyDelete

share your insanity: