Oops! One year, our town fathers decided it might be a good idea to hold Halloween a day early so the kids were out on a weekend instead of a Monday. You can only imagine the havoc that ensued. They never did that again.Happy Halloween!
ha. guess its better to be early...seems some have been hitting the trail early around here any way...hope you have fun tonight...nice 160.
aw - hope you didn't eat up the 'leftover' candy before you realized... ;)
We might have a hard time getting together for a glass of wine, but I'm going to subscribe to you blog!
You don't have a RSS feed?
Well, I added something about rss feed at the bottom of my blog...doesnt look right but if you think you can coach me thru adding it I will!
I saw a few trick or treaters out on Saturday. I wondered who might be ready. I guess it was you!
share your insanity:
Oops! One year, our town fathers decided it might be a good idea to hold Halloween a day early so the kids were out on a weekend instead of a Monday. You can only imagine the havoc that ensued. They never did that again.
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween!
ha. guess its better to be early...seems some have been hitting the trail early around here any way...hope you have fun tonight...nice 160.
ReplyDeleteaw - hope you didn't eat up the 'leftover' candy before you realized... ;)
ReplyDeleteWe might have a hard time getting together for a glass of wine, but I'm going to subscribe to you blog!
ReplyDeleteYou don't have a RSS feed?
ReplyDeleteWell, I added something about rss feed at the bottom of my blog...doesnt look right but if you think you can coach me thru adding it I will!
ReplyDeleteI saw a few trick or treaters out on Saturday. I wondered who might be ready. I guess it was you!
ReplyDelete