But at least this photo helps me see and hopefully helps others understand...this blog is 'bout to change again...
I have been working on "my house". Its not a real house yet ...it is a vision board house. It is one that I can decorate, landscape, cook and play in just the way I want to!
As it comes together I realized that I want to change my blog AGAIN! Yep, I am gonna change the name to " Two cats in the yard..."
I must thank all of you for your generosity and shared creativity...Nikon Sniper, well man you have given me many boosts of creativity with your photography of simple things...and many have shown up on my vision board. I have pulled many ideas and photos off of the decorating websites as well and will do my best to give credit where credit is due.
The writings of so many of you have helped me to see that life is what makes us who we are, Confessions of a Screwed Up Texan, thank you for helping me understant that. Pioneer Woman well, some of us have A gift and then some are blesssed with SEVERAL gifts! Thank you, All of those I "follow" have allowed my heart to see the good and that the day to day is often overlooked while looking for something "great". We miss our own lives...sort of cant see the forest for the trees syndrome.
....so my directions change AGAIN, but hey that's life ;o) No human is created to become stagnate and often at 50 we get so damn lost...I am very excited about this new idea..
No comments:
Post a Comment
share your insanity: