Friday, July 10, 2009

so many ideas! so many possibilities














Now to start exploring rooms in "our house"....gonna start in the kitchen because I do believe it is the heart center of a home.
I. Real Kitchen
very 80's
dark cabinets
blue and white linoleum floor
chopped up kitchen ~ breakfast area
little wall space
lots of windows
two bar stools to sit at the sink and talk

II. Virtual Kitchen
Wood stained cabinets
linoleum wood floors
open
plenty of low cabinets
inviting chairs and tables

So some how in doing the research for the virtual I hope to shed light on possibilities in the real area. We rarely really eat there ~ we stand and snack and meet and discuss what is important to us all.
Many options (decisions are obviously hard for me). Warm wood and comfort but more than that S*I*M*P*L*E.


No comments:

Post a Comment

share your insanity: