Sunday, September 13, 2009

31 years ...31 years...

For 31 years I have let the stuff my husband loves take over the garage and willingly given up ever trying to get to put our cars inside.  It took two weeks and some strong discussions but I got him to give up, give away, move, and even say some really bad words!  
Tonight he had to go out to his car and walked right past it out to the drive way looking around and then came in and said, "Jenna, I couldn't find my car!"  
My Mellow Yellow...grant it is pushing it a bit but it is a push that I am very very happy with!
MellowYellowMondayBadge

9 comments:

  1. It always feels good to achieve an accomplishment!
    Thanks for the incentive to move, throw out, unpack some boxes from our move to this house - two years ago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Have A Garage like That! Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss my garage. I have a carport though, that I must say works well keeping frost off my car. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the garage! It was so clean this morning! :-)

    I found my followers! They are at the bottom of my blog! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for viewing mine.. she's 26mos old now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a neat garage congrats on having two cars to fit in one garage :)

    mine is up here http://www.frena.us/ideas/sippy-cups-mellow-yellow

    Happy MYM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, your cars are going to love you for their new house.
    That is a rare sight these days. Now people won't know if you are home or not if you close the doors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We only have one car. So it is okay to have my stuff in half. But some of that stuff is hers.

    ReplyDelete

share your insanity: