Wow lots happening out here today! and I get to go to work.
Couple of those I follow have taken on the topics of current events today. One upsets me and I just had to put this here for anyone to check out Michelle Malkin and explore a bit.
I also will have to find time today to try to balance an egg around town so I can thank Mr G for broadening my knowledge as far into the Equinox as I have ever explored!
Still balancin??? hehehehe
ReplyDeleteoh balancing with my rain boots on down here!
ReplyDeleteI followed your link and decided to inquire from two of my British bloggers about NHS. One replied she was satisfied with her care and there were always sad cases of people falling thru the cracks so to speak.
ReplyDeleteIt is so difficult to discern truth. I am in the elderly group of this country who perceives a loss in quality of care despite protestations of the powers that be.
I guess the best thing is to trust in God and hope. I am tiring of the ranting without reasonable dialog.