Monday, September 7, 2009

My porch, my thoughts






My blog, well its my blog right! It is my space, my house with my favorite porch and floor plan and cats. It is like a summer Saturday state of mind.  You actually could sit on this porch and folks you know or don’t know might walk by and share a thought, a bit of news, a joke or even some compliment on my bohemian herb garden growing on the side of the porch. We spend a lot of time here dabbling in creativity to express our simple pleasure of just being here.


My blog home is unlike my real home of suburbia.  We spend a lot of time working to put the kids in the school that we CHOSE to send them to.  When we have hours or days at home we have to get the chores done to keep the health department away and the home owners association appeased and make it like a home.  Oh then also look for times and plans to enjoy the company of others.


So today as I can smile because I spent 4 hours cleaning and clearing the garage so that we can actually get two cars in it.  Oh the stuff we collected over  6 years just amazes me.  But what absolutely freaks me out is how attached my MAN gets to stuff such as empty boxes, empty gallon jugs of antifreeze, bubble packing material, any screw or bolt or rubber washers, electric plugs.  He hates it that I will so demandingly throw an perfectly good box away, yep card board box. 
Yesterday I was at the point of a complete tearful breakdown because he took something out of the garbage and said, “We might need this one day”.  Some days I admit I dream of just packing my stuff and leaving and telling him when he is ready to choose me and simplicity to call.  He has a hording mental disorder.  I have even had to give him one of the bedrooms as a “cave” for his treasures of computers, computer parts, oh my gosh one day I will take a pic of it and blog on it!  
Yes any time I run out of words or thoughts that would be a perfect thing to talk about. 
I wish I could explain to him in a way he would understand that everything must have a place and be in its place.  If it doesn’t fit then something must go to make room for it…
What goes around comes around.  If we share what we don’t need or use with others then what we need will come back.   I do truly believe this


Which sort of leads into a thought that I have had ever since I started paying attention to the politics of this great endangered nation.  The hippies that I always admired as I was growing up didn’t want more government and certainly didn’t trust the government AT ALL.  Like the ones on “The Farm”, coming together to share with their talents, treasures with others.  They certainly would NOT expect the government to take care of them or their brothers.  It confuses me that this same generation is now embracing the Barrack Hussein Obama Administration.  They would pull together for those that needed assistance.

I definitely believe we should, the corporations should take care to be good stewards of the natural resources.  But laws, fines, taxes will make the industry unable to fairly trade a prices to that will enable jobs which will destroy families and futures.  Some time ago I heard someone say that you can not make laws that will create good people.  The bad will still find ways to be corrupt.

It is so frustrating to me at airports now.  Because of some very very evil people it is very complicated and continues to be complicated just to get on a freaken airplane.  And all those that are “good” obey the laws and the security abuses because its for a bigger cause- the safety of our great nation and her people.  Meanwhile the type of evil we are trying to capture with this safety tricks well they moved on to another way of bringing forth their evil before we even came up with the first security idea in an airport.


Fear is a very powerful motivator and it is used by our government and our President. While moving military after 9/11 made sense and very honestly I was so glad we had a Texas Cowboy as president to do something to get those responsible. 
BHO President speaks on health care reform but he doesn’t accept any ideas but more government.  That confuses me…not oblabla and his stupidity but the stupidity of our great people.  They simply buy in that he is the first to think of this need and his idea must be the best.  Meanwhile he told the physicians in his meeting with them that he couldn’t do any thing about their malpractice abuses or any of their ideas.  They applaud him and he goes and says the government will offer his option. He also takes credit for anything good but complicated issues he blames past president, I mean how long can people accept this? back to health care...


Any body volunteering go to a Veterans Hospital? It is government care, anyone been to a public clinic run by their state or county.  They should get improved care there.  There are several physicians that have come up with pages and pages of ideas to stop the corruption of Medicaid and Medicare and yet those that I would think to be so smart, educated people smile and sing for more oblabla.  It is like he has them in a freakin trance.


Some of my liberal friends have befriended me on political views.  Funny, Liberals, I would really applaud you if you were so close minded and gullible to trust the government.  I was going to keep my porch here free of too much political opinion but it is current events, it is bothersome, and if more rational educated people would speak their minds maybe more close minded would at least think and stop following.


Our education system for God’s Sake is run by the government.  Our teachers have very little opportunity to be teachers except in the preformed ideas of what our government or their union tells them to.  Now the President will come into the classrooms with government created lesson plans…Ah, I am just thankful that I home schooled and my children can think for themselves and I pray that when they have children they take the education of their children top priority!   
God Bless America! And may our Founding Fathers pray for our Nation! 

5 comments:

  1. Even though I live in an ultraconervative area of Arkansas, liberalism has overtaken the political scene.

    I am from a medical field - pharmacy. From that perspective alone, we spent more time per patient practicing to avoid lawsuits, than practicing our profession to its fullest.

    Tort reform was probably taken off the table because...guess what? the Prez is a lawyer!!! That lobby, supposedly a bad word in this admininstration, is as influential as all the medical interests combined.

    I love the porch scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, mmmm, mmm, MMMMMMM!!! What a wonderful surrounding you have just outside your house. I could LIVE on your porch.

    And as for the government....no matter WHICH party or views, it totally 'sucks swamp water' these days. Can't trust anyone. They're all in it for the mighty dollar. And as for health care...don't get me started. I've been to V A Hospitals, and I have known others who have 'government' health card...both are rotten to the core. Again, the government wants their share instead of the insurance companies profiting. Think about it...you go me started on this...the insurance company'll sell you a policy. You don't use it yet continue to pay the premiums....hence, profits. Now the government wants to delve their hot little hands into the melting pot....sell us premiums and if we never use is...it spells P R O F I T!!! I could go on and on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. friends it so nice you stopped by for a chat. I tried to stay out of politics on here but I was about to bust ;o) Sounds like you both have experienced the MACHINE our Government is turning into...
    ahh also need to let you know that this is a picture of a porch I found out on the internet many many months ago...and kept it cause one day when I have my bungalow I want my porch to look just like this ...dreaming because dreams are free ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess there is no question where you stand on health care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. health care needs reformation but not turned into obama care...

    ReplyDelete

share your insanity: