A moment to share that both parties are corrupt and the USA is dire need of defense from within.
Time to listen? Time to look at the website and look at background links for stories.
If Beck and Rush are even a tiny bit telling the truth this administration is frightening....
Interview with Rush
Glenn Beck
Remember the one vote Ron Paul got? That was me...
ReplyDeleteAre they trying to say that Democrats are politicians, too? Shouldn't we have know that already?
ReplyDeleteI don't take advice or information from sensation mongers regardless of their position. If someone wants to talk in a calm, intelligent manner, I will listen.
I try to watch a balance of commentators, slice and dice their opinions and I read both liberal and conservative materials, including the New York Times, which is probably the most slanted liberal newspaper still in print.
ReplyDeleteI have to trust the people have spoken and will speak again every 2-4 years.
I am generally moderate politically, and describe myself as slightly right of center which means nobody cares for my opinion until voting time!!!
SO I'm not giving any opinions.