This is going to be a nutty week. Not only do I have my, now, part time job but some one has asked me to help them out as well. SO glad and appreciative of them asking...Pay check has not been quiet big enough.
I wasnt able to convince the family that the Pilgrims ate that stuff a long time ago and now we should have like ummm, spaghetti. When I told the third member they got the pouty face and said, "are you really going to have Spaghetti?" So the cooking will start tonight and the regular job and the part time job and then the gym (maybe) and then to the kitchen.
This space may be quiet but it wont be forgotten! I will babble on and on just in time for a friday 55!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
(Isnt it nice when some things have not been politically warped!)
I love spaghetti more than Turkey. Happy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteTurkey Butt
I think spaghetti is a great idea. Maybe you should insist! Have a great Turkey Day, Boots.
ReplyDeleteHay, what ever tickles your tummy.
ReplyDeleteHave a great spaghetti Thanksgiving.
At least make it turkey spaghetti... :) Have a good Thanksgiving with your loved ones...
ReplyDeleteThere was a couple of years that I made lasagna for Thanksgiving...just to be different. I don't make it often, so everybody was happy I did. Our traditional feasts are sooo much work! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
ReplyDelete