Thursday, November 11, 2010

Friday 55!

 

It had been a long week… he was headed to the drive thru

One that just opened in Alabama, “Pleasures”

drivethru-large

"Gifts” he had carefully chosen for her as  … 

They hadn’t “played” like this in a life time….

He walked to the counter,reached for  his wallet. 
“She will be so surprised!”

SURPRISE! …. no wallet

quarter.corona

 

55fff

this fictional moment was brought to you and me from Mr. G!

Mr. Weekend send off himself!   Mr. “kick ass” weekend! 

16 comments:

  1. A quarter and a Corona Light cap will get you NOTHING at the Food Lion!
    Happens to me all the time!
    Loved your 55 Young Lady..
    Thanks for playing today, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW......

    YAHTZEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How embarrassing. Great 55. My 55 is HERE .

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah and i imagine he will be in an empty bed as well...smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha - I guess he will have to use a sob story instead

    Thanks for the 55

    Happy Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. dang, i hate when that happens! maybe he had some plastic instead...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11/12/2010

    Not a good surprise for her, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sucks. Guess pleasures can rob you blind. I enjoyed your 55.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no -- a surprise flash friday, poor guy, he is in the dog house this week end..nice ff55er though.

    joanny

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks to you all for coming by! and MR.KNOWITALL! you have again taught this old dog sumpin!! LOL and I dont even wanna know how you know! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its the thought that counts, right?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoah poor dude...that's a tough diet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha ha! That was good, hate it when it happens though!

    Spiderman's Ride is my 55 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, I guess his night won't be what he expected! Fun 55. I'm a GA girl, too, by the way ( Columbus ) - though I've now lived in San Francisco 34 years.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sometimes I have a wallet and it is empty! :D
    Great 55...enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. whoa!now I wonder who/why his wallet was missing? does SHE have it?!/
    mine is up HERE
    you have a fun blog.
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete

share your insanity: