Saturday, November 13, 2010

some days DONT suck!

yesterday sucked! it had taken a few days but it finally just totally sucked.  ok so now for today..

While in the shower I had a brainstorm and it turned into a tornado and I had to get out!

Additional blog ->  days with the toilet paper fairy!

She will be very sarcastic, and perhaps a bitch on occasion but she is certainly not worried about it getting it ALL RIGHT cause hell she is a fairy!!

Instantly my mood seemed to shift for this new character.  I thought of just adding a tab (page) cause lordie knows this little original pad of mine has shifted and meta-morphed many many times!  But I felt she deserved her own space cause I know that even little people like lots of room some times!

AND I do want to share my latests zuma score:

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/13/2010

    Isn't it amazing how a new character can make the world brighter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, new character, new perspectives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up to follow. Who can NOT follow with a title/character like that. :)

    ReplyDelete

share your insanity: