Tuesday, November 30, 2010

twaddle tuesday

 

Twaddling thru my days and sharing them with each and every one of you~ well at least the ones that will take the time to read here

Who in the hell wakes up on their own at 5:30 AM after going to bed at midnight!! Obviously NOT Einstein!

Remember when you couldn’t wait to be a grown up… did you ever count on this perk! Being grown up would mean the desire for cookies would be controllable!

Subject of my strange, unique position in the universe keeps coming to mind for a blog subject. Often I formulate ideas as the minutes of my life pass by. (any one else notice how much fast they pass by after 50?) Then the lure of breaking out of the mold I have created for myself and "break bad". Not like murder and meth but more like saying and being impulsive. Fearlessly living. Yea, fearlessly.

Life in 1974 was so different. One of the strange places of origin is one that says SAHM is little worth the breath she breathes. The anger, the frustration that comes with being a wife of service to the family is below most humanity…be prepared at all times for the boot if you are will to play the part of a vegetable. No marriage EVER lasted in my pre-life! Sweet Einstein didn’t have a clue of this when he asked me to travel life with him.

My heart has always loved being at home with the kids as they grew up. Honestly, the house-keeping, let's just say was on the border of health department condemnation. My time was too valuable to be spent cleaning when there were kids growing up right before my eyes.

That was the most wonderful thing accomplished in my first 52 years, and I cant even claim it because the kids turned out great regardless of me! LOL!!

Words have always been a great way for me to express myself thru any turmoil. Turmoil is always there because that is what my brain is accustom to. When I came to Blogville it was to find affirmation in writing. Little else, perhaps a small affirmation that I was struggling like everyone else. Now I would love to blog great humorous wisdom and rare artifacts that caused a following of bloggers so big that sponsors contacted me! I would have to stay home and "work" all day on the different tabs on my blog. Finally come into my own and surprise and delight my family! Friends of blog land would only infuse the creative genre. I would have to purchase my website to handle the humor, wisdom, sad stories, historical notes…it would be a cool website with a shabby bohemian look to it.

*Guess I will make to the gym today. Good Habits Fall from the Schedule Easily . Wonder if that would make a good story one day?

*Does anyone else remember taking Typing 1 in school. Learning the hand placement and rehearsing the letter placement all semester. Certain when you were thru "typing" your term paper if you would ever need this skill again! I still hate hitting the shift and reaching for the w. It is very awkward for my fingers.

*Need to go by the bank and deposit the $50.00 check we got from a rebate. Yes we really need the damn $50.00. Liked it better when my paycheck was nice and fluffy….oh well we could be worse off. My ownly life to live and it will be spent in constant monetary atonement. Never will know what it was like just over the top, pshhh don’t like anyone I have met up there anyway.

*Time to check in on our local Good Will for treasures. Then wander up to the "Classy Flea Market" where the take treasures from the goodwill and turn them in to Treasures for more than twice what they purchased them for. But then they are the ones with ideas that work!

*Hope I get a nap today after getting up so blasted early.

*Basketball game at the high school. I haven't been to the High School too many times since our daughter started driving 2 years ago. I really don’t have any peer parental friends there. Actually it is very possible to run into my ex friend/boss there. Crap, now I have to go get an outfit that makes me look hot and happy to be wild and crazy and broke!

Here is to Tuesday! IMG_1982

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/30/2010

    That ridiculous idea of the SAH wife not being wroth anything is the central issue of my book, Moving In.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took typing in school. Of course, the only reason I took it was because it didn't sound like much work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the whole story, then you had to post that pic....

    What were you saying?

    ReplyDelete

share your insanity: