Ok i know its suppose to be Monday monday but who wants to sing of a monday! storms predicted but we will be packing up and hitting the trails today for a little R&R. Course I have been a wake off and on since 3 thanks too hot flash and snoring, oh and a potty break. Potty breaks in the middle of the night in the wilderness is my most unliked event...it is scary and dark, really really dark and I imagine big and little animals waiting to eat me out there.
Had a little impromptu dinner last night filled with laughter and lots and lots of verbage between every one. well almost every one. Mr. I dont like to socialize, well he sort of disappears and got to his computer. But thats alright at least he just disappears gently. But it does make me really appreciate my daughters boy friend who seems to enjoy the talking and laughing and actually joins in. I think she has found a really special young man, and he is really handsome as well.
Times like last night though do make me wonder how my husband and i were attracted to each other for life....I think it was an arranged marriage, Arranged by God. That is the only thing that makes sense at all to me cause we are so so so different and often I keep my mouth shut and dont share with him like I use to when we first married.
Last night the kids (16 -22) were saying uck about the thought of parents kissing or sharing the smile of the night they were conceived, and the love the two feel for each other. Mr. Boy friend speaks up and says he would be thrilled to walk in the room and find his parents kissing. He is sure that it has been a very very long time since they did. that just brought a new element into the conversation, then the other kids were sympathetic to his situation and appreciative of their parents.
LIFE go figger
No comments:
Post a Comment
share your insanity: