Monday, June 8, 2009

so alike but different...

I just came back from spending 3 nights in the north Georgia mountains with my niece. She and I grew up in the same house cause her mother, my sister, just wouldnt play the mother role. That is a whole nother story for a blog day LOL

My niece is 4 years younger than this lady...and though we grew up in the same house in the same surroundings there is so much different about us. Her heart is open like a rose on its grandest day. Expectations of life are meant to change when they need to. ;o)

While we were together and had zero interruptions or family dynamics coloring the atmosphere, it was wonderful to just watch this beautiful woman. She claims she has anxieties but pushes herself through them only to find she really had nothing to worry about. Courage? She has spent the last 26 years being very fit, beautiful, hip, loving, wife and mother. Now as her youngest approaches his senior year she is crossing the path I crossed with difficulty as well. Who is she, who does she want to be and can she be that? The extra shade in her thinking is a husband that cant seem to keep his hands off other women.
Amazingly I know who she is and what she can become and who she needs to rid herself of, but she is thinking it over to see that she makes the best decision ...
As we spent this time together it occured to me how easy it is for me to see the path for others and how hard it is to see it for my self.

~~~so this blog, well I am thinking it needs to be more me and it is so complicated when I try to make things and thinking simple ~~~
But like a home or a garden that I have tried to make before what is see before me is become a spinning top filled with ideas.

Things from blogs

*themes
*cutest titles ever
*daily pictures
*words of wisdom
*creativity
*goals and steps to get there


Maybe it mine could be influenced by those I enjoy, ideas that made me think for the day.
Maybe my blog could reflect those that may see the same thing but see it so differently. Isnt that what life is about? how we can experience the same moment so differently.
Maybe what I will do is use this quiet time (that should be spent cutting the grass or trimming a bush) right here on the computer. I will cut the grass tomorrow! There is too much to explore here now

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your insanity: