Friday, November 27, 2009

friday 55, yummmm


Waited all day
Laughed talked snoozed.
4 miles on treadmill
A story two, maybe three

Sun is shining, breeze blowing.

Smells of fresh baked, stirred and blended
Cant wait too much longer I may just pass out
Its NOT spaghetti!


When finally it’s time
Its all done!
Looks like art just before its all gone!!

10 comments:

  1. Nice 55. I'm having a heard time with food thoughts today....still full. This week my 55 is WAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art is Love...Love is Art!

    Whatever...

    Excellent 55 Bootsy!!
    Thanks for remembering...Finally!
    You Rock The Planet!!!!
    Have a Kick Ass Week-End...Galen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like the only person in the country who DIDN'T eat turkey yesterday.
    That plate of stuff looks really good. :)

    Nice 55.

    My own Friday 55 is right HERE.
    Come see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and i love that kind of art! smiles. great 55...did you make enough to share?

    mine is up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure that meal was well worth the wait! A terrific 55!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum Yum! your menu is very tempting. I bet there were compliments from all.

    We were out of town and ate at a cafeteria. Both of us chose some non-traditional items. There were no turkey thigns so I chose Chicken leg and thigh, spinach, cornbread dressing and pecan pie. Husband had ham, sweet potatoes, dressing, corbread muffin, and apple pie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I missed this one on Friday. Well doine 55.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good 55. Thanksgiving was a good day.

    Rabbit, Rabbit - Hot Footin' It

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know if it's Art- but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can create poetry about anything! :)

    ReplyDelete

share your insanity: