
ha! Here is to the collection of Bloggeans! (those under the blogland flag). The last couple of days things have been going on in my head, sometimes I let others know about the activity captured under my skull, but the Bloggeans, well they may know another side of me that is only just developing! Saying that it has been incubating for a while, well years lets say!
I was trying to share a story or two or a laugh or two with my family and the only "group" title i could come up with was..."blogland friend". Later this evening, as I cut up squash, boiled tiny bowtie pasta taking pictures as I went along to imitate one of my fav Bloggean The Pioneer Woman the new adjective for all bloggers (@least that I know) can be Bloggean. The photos, and REAL WOMAN kinda story will follow later!
So another Bloggean that I have been following, well he is a stay at home dad and he and his boys have a wonderful time just about every day...ok, maybe it is just the dad having fun every day. His name, Captain Dumbass, and ship of words, and wonderfully funny pictures... can be found here.
The Captain pointed out that he cant find a "comment" link! and I have tried and tried to fix it, so if anyone can help me plz! DO email me a note. Or if you see that I do have a Comment box well let me know that too! LOL
Another Bloggean that I follow, is a wonderful gentleman that is not crazy about the present administration and its continued spending, health care, or its own growth! and well he does my spirit good as well!
I was trying to share a story or two or a laugh or two with my family and the only "group" title i could come up with was..."blogland friend". Later this evening, as I cut up squash, boiled tiny bowtie pasta taking pictures as I went along to imitate one of my fav Bloggean The Pioneer Woman the new adjective for all bloggers (@least that I know) can be Bloggean. The photos, and REAL WOMAN kinda story will follow later!
So another Bloggean that I have been following, well he is a stay at home dad and he and his boys have a wonderful time just about every day...ok, maybe it is just the dad having fun every day. His name, Captain Dumbass, and ship of words, and wonderfully funny pictures... can be found here.
The Captain pointed out that he cant find a "comment" link! and I have tried and tried to fix it, so if anyone can help me plz! DO email me a note. Or if you see that I do have a Comment box well let me know that too! LOL
Another Bloggean that I follow, is a wonderful gentleman that is not crazy about the present administration and its continued spending, health care, or its own growth! and well he does my spirit good as well!
This guy is SO creative he runs more than one blog (still haven't decided why I would have to do that myself) but one is strictly stories and the other is current on his mind stuff
No comments:
Post a Comment
share your insanity: