Sunday, August 2, 2009

little poop on my boots...

this is my little space in time. I come here to rest my constant world of conflict. There are lots of people that really inspire great thought and contemplation but...well "Our house is a very very fine house." two cats that sort of get a long, a dream home to be planned and dreamed about.

Occasionally I step out and explore other spaces and find great material to stir the imagination of possibilities and widened horizons....but well then there are times i step too far and engage in a debate when others don't want to hear and i get too passionate to stay calm thus setting a poor example. It is so tempting to blow my peace when I want to learn from others, educated and educators only to find the educated have become so very....less intelligent than the simple.

So back to my "Our house..." place in space... and find areas to explore that wont disturb my only "peace" and dreaming place...

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your insanity: