Friday, August 7, 2009

First step ~ admitting I have a problem

Ok, I think I have a blogging problem! Yesterday when I got home the first thing I HAD to do was respond to a couple of folks calling me an idiot because I disagree on obamacare. Gathering up all the source of information and wording it calmly well it took me a couple or three tries to formulate my words. But I am done with it.

Then I had thought about this blogging thing at work and came up with some ideas for mine. First off I want 3 columns, then need tabs, and I want to grow my audience. Each tab will be a song that is dear to me and I want each page the tab holds to have a music box that plays the song.

At any rate I was up until 11:30pm and then up again at 5 to sit here and share again. All, ok maybe 3 outta 4, of my kids are going to be here for dinner tonight. That is a good thing! My house needs to be cleaned or they may never come again ~ that is bad really bad. I always thought it was them that messed it up. So this afternoon I will have to fight the desire to get on the lap top and use my paint program to fix the picture at the top. Those desires only lead me even deeper into the canyons of the blogland.

Still dont know what happened to my "followers" and the little box they were in. hmmmm. My body seems to be taking the shape of the couch I sit on and that is not good. I want to spend too much time here. One of my tabs will be a support group that wont let go of their lap tops! The good thing is at least this winter I wont be bored! Big maybe but not bored.

1 comment:

  1. It beats watching tv! Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete

share your insanity: