Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Silly disappointment...


Ok this morning, well I noticed I have lost a follower. Damn, was it something I said? Was it my Oblabla count down...am I just boring LOL
This trail is real and its real close, and often it whispers my name and puts me in a trance..."boots, put on your boots.." Something about stepping on to that surface with a friend, surrounded by the quiet noise of the wood, rock, dirt, hiding wild life; it just makes you so attuned to the present. Out in daily life it is so easy to get caught in the drama or the monotony of the day...take a moment and breath deeply and really think about the trail you're headed on and the best next step you must take to get there


Look I am trying to work on my creativity you know stimulating the old brain cells cause there has to be a way for me to R*O*C*K thru the next state of life.