Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My own retro!


family portrait
Originally uploaded by krze24
My favorite drawing of our family. The artist is our youngest, now 16 (soon to be 17) I am glad I framed it and know exactly where it is cause I have some art work done by the other three that ABSOLUTELY LOVED ~ but can not find it!

I have to get ready for work, and will have this picture in my heart all day, I think she has her dad and I on center Hill with her and her sister, not sure why she put the big brothers on the out side Hills.
Maybe in her eyes she sees them as extras because of the age difference between her and them...look how bright and happy the sun is, wonder what that thing is over our heads LOL,
She even put the straggle of hair always falling in her sister's eyes LOL, captured the anxiety of her big brother on the far left (blonde), and the simple joy her other brother has about every thing and every day!
Our hill looks like it needs a shave ~ yep this will make my day good!,
thanks Queen ballerina!

1 comment:

  1. Thats just about the most perfect work of art I've seen today!!!
    Have a good one Boots.....G

    ReplyDelete

share your insanity: