Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Grati-TUESDAY~ CHALLENGE


Hey this morning I got up and flipped thru all the blogs I like to follow. Stirring the brain cells to make my tuesday better than my monday.
I have been on a pissed off mode for a couple days and it is time to switch gears.

Gonna pick a shell out of my "happy birthday to me" collection and find some things that I am grateful for in my day ~ my life. ( I like it when Mary Poppins lives in my head!)
Back later with the list!

*********evening*****

Eww wee This might take a humpday gratitude too! I did have a couple but the longer I stay awake the less I am finding...

Samples of my earlier gratitudes:
* have employement ~ it is cut in half but I do still get a paycheck.
* lost 40 pounds in the past year ~ few notice and I am not sure it that is good or bad but for today I will assume good ;o)
* the family of 7 that we thought might visit changed their minds and will be back labor day weekend OMG thank you!
* sisters are great; one is very strange but every family has to have one of those.
* love living in Georgia!
* my kids are doing things I never ever dreamed possible ~ and making me a little bit jealous.
* a dear dear friend, a real true friend.
* healthy, and wisdom is getting more and more tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please feel free to share yours too, and I hope mine get better. Right now I am getting pissy again cause dh is not talking to me and when he does it, "hmm" or mhhhmmhh.

"OMMMM"

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on having lost the 40 pounds. What an achievment! And as for the strage sister, yep, I have one of those too!

    ReplyDelete

share your insanity: