Tuesday, August 18, 2009

time wasted? who knows

I have been on the computer for the last zillion hours learning how to create this: taaadum! my signature, and I think I know how to use it every time too. Impressed?

Well it may need tweaking, as my blog still needs one more column (Look I just gotta have 3 columns ok! ;oD)

Also my Tuesday Tunes or Tunes for Tuesday, gotta come up with a label and a title and a way to get the word out that there is another week day option!
We could have themed tuned Tuesdays! or simply Tuesday 2~a Tune


Look I sit at work no let me rephrase that...I stand in a plaster room for 5 hours. Occasionally the phone rings but usually quiet (no that is not good)
I clean the impressions, mix and pour plaster and let them set, then trim and arch them, then pin/base them and right your names on them...send them out to boss man to section them and get them ready to put crowns on them.

In short well I spend a lot of time alone thinking and I think of the blog land and blog people the blog world actually! Do I want to stay in Blogger Universe or take a trip out to test lesser known ones. I like this one it is a great learning blog with some great minds out in its space ;o)

Best accomplish something else for the day..tata for now!
Posted by Picasa