Wednesday, August 5, 2009

did I hear free food? from TX





Oh yippy yiahhh! (the following must be read with not a southern accent like my Gawga one but with a real BIG Texan accent like from "Dallas")

I follow the "screwed up texan" blog lady and she has got some great stories with heroic history behind her! So even before this give away she deserved a tip of the ten gallon hat!

I had the opportunity to be a Texan for 2 years and while at first I cried for trees and shade and rain, well it just sorta grew on me. Now it is like a trophy those two years! Would've called it home if we didn't have two young adult children (oxymoron?) back in Gawga.

The give away comes from Texas Treats and is brought to us from the "screwed up" gal, Allie van Wagoner.

So check her blog and the give away out! and If I get the basket, Hell-a- yea I will share it!

1 comment:

share your insanity: