Here is to pondering almost friday ... I will hit the road today for some girl time.
Lots of very silly ladies releasing natural laughter buzzes
All on diets of one kind or another so there wont be any margaritas.
Just about 6 weeks ago this was sitting on the table in front of me ~ AHHHHHH
(hopefully "ahhhh" counts as a word, and glad today is MY friday 55!)

Sounds like you have a lovely weekend in store! Have a great time. And that margarita looks so good...yum!
ReplyDeleteDieting is always associated with the AHHHH kind of longing. In fact all abstinence is.
ReplyDeleteTo make a link in the comment box :
Here
O dear, I tried to tell you how to, And it didn't show up. I Guess I will post in with my 55ve!
ReplyDeleteI'm always on a diet too.
ReplyDeleteIt's not working.....
Great 55, have fun!jeNN
It counts if you want it to...
ReplyDeleteI know, I'm easy..
Excellent 55 My Dear.
Have fun with the ladies, and don't fall off the wagon!!
Have a Kick-Ass Week-End.....G
HEY!!!!! :-) I love your picture!!!! Next year in FL I'll be able to get Margaritas with you guys!!! LOL WOOT! The house is quiet without you! And both the kitties miss you! The wander house meowing more than usual...I hope you are having such a great time with your sisters! Well...I know you are! They always make you smile and laugh so much! Love you and miss you!
ReplyDeletewhat a sweet 55, i love the song too.
ReplyDeleteHave loads of fun with the girlz and the margs. That beach looks mighty inviting. Fun 55.
ReplyDeleteNice 55.
ReplyDeleteI sent you an email on how to add a link to a blog comment. It might look like this:
Find my Flash 55 for this week HERE.